Facing a Serious Illness
Preparing for the physical, mental, and emotional stress of a serious disease, or the complications of caring for a seriously ill person can be a challenging time for families to face alone. Accessing support and advice from your health care team, care from compassionate volunteers, and further recommendations from experienced counselling staff, can assist you in your journey.
Hospice is here to help
Call us today – 705-746-4540 x 1416
- Our services are open to everyone in the District of West Parry Sound, regardless of age
- Hospice palliative care supports are for those facing a life-threatening illness and nearing the end of life
- Anyone can refer to our services including doctors, nurses, Home Care, family, and clients themselves
- Bereavement supports are open to anyone, no matter how long ago their loss, and whether or not your loved ones accessed our end-of-life services
- We strive to support clients and families as early as possible after diagnosis, so please do not hesitate to call us today!
To make a referral – complete HospiceWPS Referral Form 2020 fillable , print and fax to 705-996-1133