Come Hike with Us!
On May 7th, our community came together and we raised $18,000!!! Thank you to all donors, participants, and community members for your continued support. ALL money raised stays local and will help develop a NEW caregiver support group and further expand the capacity of our One-to-One Counselling program.
Scroll down to see the prizes won!!
HIKE PRIZES THIS YEAR INCLUDE:
- 2 tickets to see Blue Rodeo live at the Bobby Orr Community Centre
Visit http://www.stockeycentre.com/ for more information on this concert and more from GET OFF THE BUS CANADA.
Pictured here is Nancy Wallace and her family after celebrating her winnings-2 Blue Rodeo tickets! Nancy fundraised $3001 dollars.
- A photo shoot from from Amy Vincent Photography ($80value) Visit www.amyvincentphotography.com for more information about Amy and her great work.
The Winn Family won a photo shoot with Amy Vincent after being voted most spirited.
- 4 passes to Science North ($104 value) visit http://www.sciencenorth.ca/ to find out hours of operation and what Science North has to offer.
The Roosenboom’s Abby (not pictured) and Henry with mom(left) won 4 passes to Science North after being named our youngest fundraisers.
Highest Fundraising Team
- Lunch provided by Moose on the Loose who will be live on location visit Moose on the Loose on Facebook today!
The CCAC Care Cruisers were named the highest fundraising team after raising nearly $3000
Thank you to the Parry Sound RBC and RBC foundation for providing us with a $1000 donation and 6 volunteers to help with registration.
- 2 oil changes courtesy of Georgian Automotive and Trucks (valued at $90 each)
- 2 Fitness prize packs (valued at $25 each)
- A Bali running pack with a protein snack (valued at $20)
- A 4 piece total fitness pack (valued at $30)
Thank you to each and every individual who takes part in the Hike for Hospice, your generous support ensures we continue to support palliative patients, caregivers and the bereaved FREE of charge.